Write On! Series
Write On! is a series of short chats all about writing. Listen in as our writing experts chat about topics such as thesis statements, over-quoting, and academic voice.
Write On! Videos
- Aligning Your Paper with the Assignment Prompt
- Library Search Tips
- Academic Voice
- Plagiarism: What is it?
- Thesis Statements
Write On!: Faculty Edition Videos
Explore our library of recorded webinars focusing on topics such as overcoming the fear of writing, writing an academic paper, and avoiding plagiarism:
- From Research to Writing
- Writing an Academic Undergraduate Paper
- Understanding your Assignment
- Reading Comprehension
- Academic Skills: Thesis and Technology Tips
- Overcoming the Fear of Writing
- GradWrites: Integrating Scholarly Research
- GradWrites: Demystifying the Graduate-Level Paper
Want more videos? View our Video Tutorials page!